Sour Lifter - CBD Flower
Sour Lifter - CBD Flower
Harvest Year - 2022
- %CBD – 14.50% CBD
- Top 3 Terps – Beta-Caryophyllene, Terpinolene, and Humulene
- Benefits - May have uplifting properties, may boost creativity, may clear your mind, and may alleviate pain.
- Contains less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC
- Third-party tested by a certified lab
Feeling sour, lift your mood with our new Sour Lifter! It is the perfect strain for anyone looking for a mood boost or creative inspiration. Typical characteristics of Sour Lifter include lime green nugs with dark green undertones and short orange hairs. This cultivar has a fresh and sour aroma with hints of diesel, citrus, pine, and wood, giving it a unique flavor that will keep you coming back for more! In addition, it offers a smooth and expansive smoke with an earthy and citrusy flavor that will make your mouth water. With its uplifting and energetic effects, Sour Lifter is great for daytime use when you need a pick-me-up or to accomplish your to-do list! So, if you’re looking for a way to flip your mood, Sour Lifter is the bud for you!
Is Sour Lifter Indica or Sativa?
Sour Lifter is a Sativa-dominant hybrid.
Is Sour Lifter a Day or Night Strain?
Great for daytime use, but also great for social gatherings in the evening.
How do Sour Lifter CBD Buds Look?
Sour Lifter nugs in this lot are lime green and loud with dark green undertones, covered with bright orange hairs, and have a bounty of sparkling trichomes hiding in the underbelly.
How Does Sour Lifter CBD Smell?
The aroma of Sour Lifter is fresh and sour, with hints of diesel, citrus, pine and wood.
What Does Sour Lifter CBD Taste Like?
This strain has a smooth smoke that is sweet and sour with notes of pine, wood, and citrus.
Will Sour Lifter Get Me High?
You won’t get high when you smoke Sour Lifter CBD flower, but you’ll feel relaxed, have more energy, and a wonderful sense of well-being. In accordance with federal law, flower in this lot contains less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC, which offers an abundance of benefits without intoxicating the user. First-time tokers should not expect to get “high” from smoking federally compliant CBD flower, but they should use it cautiously until they are familiar with the effects. Although this product contains negligible levels of THC, it is not recommended for use by individuals subject to regular drug screenings or random drug tests.
What are Terpenes?
A strain’s signature flavor and aroma are produced by terpenes, which are naturally occurring botanical compounds. Terpenes produce more than flavor and scent; they interact with the human endocannabinoid system, resulting in a variety of therapeutic benefits. It should be noted that terpenes are essential oils and are incapable of producing intoxicating effects.
Top Sour Lifter Terpenes
Caryophyllene is a terpene with a warm, woody, spicy, and musky aroma. A variety of plants contain it, including hops, oregano, basil, cannabis, etc. Due to its ability to bind with CB2 receptors, the part of our endocannabinoid system that regulates the immune system, B-Caryophyllene may offer anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. Research suggests that it may offer the following benefits as well:
- B-caryophyllene may help to enhance mood and reduce symptoms of depression, making it an effective natural remedy for those struggling with mental health issues.
- Smoking hemp rich in b-caryophyllene has been found to improve concentration and cognitive function, making it a great choice for those looking to boost their productivity and mental performance.
- B-caryophyllene is also known to have analgesic properties, which can help to provide relief from pain and discomfort caused by conditions like migraines and fibromyalgia.
- Smoking hemp rich in the terpene b-caryophyllene has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels and other harmful lipids in the blood, which may help prevent cardiovascular diseases like heart attack and stroke.
- Smoking b-caryophyllene-rich hemp may also improve sleep quality and duration.
Terpinolene is a terpene found in both Sativa and Indica strains of cannabis, as well as in other plants like nutmeg, sage, tea tree, and lilac. It has an energizing and uplifting aroma with herbal and citrus notes. Several therapeutic effects are associated with it, including anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, decreased anxiety, improved focus, reduced hypertension, and improved sleep quality. Therefore, this terpene may benefit those looking to promote relaxation, improve mental clarity and focus, or manage various health conditions.
- Terpinolene may offer anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, making it helpful in treating various skin conditions.
- It may also help reduce anxiety and panic attacks, which can be beneficial for those with chronic stress or depression.
- In addition to its calming effects, terpinolene may also help lower blood pressure and promote cardiovascular health.
- This terpene has been shown to improve focus and concentration, which can benefit students and professionals alike.
- Finally, terpinolene is thought to promote better sleep quality, helping people feel rested and energized throughout the day.
This aromatic terpene produces a subtle earthy, woody aroma which contributes to the unique scent of hops and cannabis. Among cannabis strains, it is most commonly found in Sativa-dominant cultivars. Humulene is widely used in Chinese Medicine for its health benefits, including antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and tumor-fighting properties.
- Because of its analgesic effects, humulene can provide pain relief from various conditions such as headaches, muscle aches, joint pain, and more.
- Due to its antioxidant effects, humulene may also help protect against certain types of cancer, including breast and liver cancer.
- Since it helps promote sleep and relaxation, this terpene can be useful for managing stress and anxiety levels.
- Humulene may also act as an appetite suppressant, which can be helpful if you are trying to lose weight or maintain a healthy diet.
- Humulene is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, making it an effective treatment for conditions like arthritis, eczema, and acne.
Known as the mother of all terpenes, Myrcene offers extensive health benefits. Apart from cannabis, other plants that contain it include hops, lemongrass, mango, and thyme. There is a strong aroma of pepper and musky notes and hints of juicy tropical fruits in myrcene-rich hemp strains.
- Smoking hemp with high levels of Myrcene may boost cognitive function and promote better focus, concentration, and memory retention.
- This can be especially useful for those trying to learn new skills or perform demanding mental tasks effectively.
- Myrcene may help to reduce inflammation and relieve gastrointestinal symptoms, making it an ideal supplement for people with conditions like IBS or Crohn’s disease.
- Smoking hemp high in myrcene may also support heart health, as it has been shown to lower cholesterol levels and improve circulation throughout the body.
- Myrcene may have unique benefits for sleep quality, as it has been shown to promote relaxation and calm while also helping to increase feelings of drowsiness at bedtime.
- This terpene may also improve mood, making it a great choice for those suffering from anxiety or depression.
Unlike other terpenes, guaiol is alcohol-based and isn’t as prevalent in hemp as other terpenes. It has a distinct pine scent as well as an earthy, woody, and rose aroma. Present in a wide variety of plants, including cannabis, this terpene can also be found in nutmeg, tea tree, apples, cumin, and lilacs. Guaiol can be used as a remedy for congestion and coughing and as an insect repellent. Studies suggest that this terpene:
- Smoking guaiol-rich hemp can help to reduce stress and anxiety, which can, in turn, improve overall mood and promote relaxation.
- Regular use of guaiol-rich hemp may also promote better sleep quality, as it can help to ease symptoms of insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Guaiol-rich hemp has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, which can be beneficial for reducing pain and swelling in the body.
- Some research has also suggested that smoking guaiol-rich hemp could offer protective effects against neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- May stimulate collagen production
- Lastly, guaiol-rich hemp may offer some benefits to cardiovascular health, potentially helping to lower blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and risk of heart attack or stroke.
Hand Trimmed CBD Flower
These buds were lovingly harvested and hand-trimmed.
Oregon Grown CBD Flower
In southern Oregon, where the climate, water, and soil are ideal for cannabis cultivation, the state requires organic farming practices in agricultural hemp cultivation.
How do you ingest Sour Lifter CBD Flower?
CBD flower can be consumed in various ways, but the most popular ones are smoking, vaping, and eating. These methods are explained in more detail below.
Using a pipe to smoke Sour Lifter CBD flower is a classic and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of CBD. Most pipes are made of glass, but you can also find them made from silicone, wood, and other materials. Pipes contain a small bowl where the flower is placed and a chamber that allows the smoke to be inhaled. Often, pipes have small holes on the side called carbs, which can be covered with your thumb to control airflow.
There are many pseudonyms for bongs, including bubblers, water pipes, and
bingers, but the original word “baung,” which translates to a long bamboo tube used for smoking cannabis, originated in Thailand. Unlike other smoking methods, bongs cool the smoke’s temperature and filter out particles, giving you a smoother, more substantial hit.
A joint might appear to be the iconic way to smoke cannabis, but it’s actually a relatively new practice that originated in Guadalajara, Mexico around 1850. Yet, this method quickly spread all over the world, partly due to its portability and simplicity.
As people become more aware of the inherent dangers of smoking, vaporizing CBD is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to enjoy its benefits. Many people consider vaping to be a healthier alternative to smoking, and since vaping preserves more cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids than smoking, the effects may be stronger. Compared to smoking, vaping offers an easier, more enjoyable and smoother experience for beginners.
Adding CBD to your favorite recipes can provide a diverse array of health benefits. However, decarbing it before using it is extremely important. Are you wondering how to decarb your flower? You can find step-by-step directions on our blog here.