25mg / 30ct Delta-8 Vegan Infused Gummies
25mg Delta 8 Gummies are second to none when it comes to taste, purity, and effects. Vegan, gluten-free, truly infused, and powerful - they consistently deliver a fantastic vibe and enhance your mood.
Summit Delta 8 edibles give more of an “indica” feeling - meaning a full-bodied, weighted type of sensation that ensures the ultimate in relaxation, while keeping you in control. We infuse each vegan gummy with 25mg of rigorously tested hemp derived Delta 8 distillate and infuse them into our delicious four flavors - Blue Raspberry, Mango, Watermelon, and Strawberry.
Our D8 gummies well surpass the value of Area 52 Delta-8 gummies, or other market leaders - by delivering a more potent, transparent, reliable, and consistent experience at more reasonable prices.
If Delta 8 isn’t available to ship to all states, we recommend checking out our Delta 9 gummies instead.
- 25mg Delta 8 THC (Hemp Derived) per Gummy; 30 per Container; 750mg Total
- Made with premium ingredients - Tapioca syrup, fruit pectin, and more
- No artificial dyes, coloring, or flavorings
- Four delicious fruit flavors: Blue Raspberry, Strawberry, Mango, and Watermelon.
- Vegan and gluten free
- Take one serving as needed. (½ gummy is one serving). For maximum effects, take on an empty stomach. Use as directed. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Industrial Hemp Extract, Natural Flavoring and Coloring
For Your Safety:
Consult with your physician and employer before using, especially if you're subject to drug testing, pregnant, breastfeeding, or on a medication. This product may cause the user to fail a drug test. Do not drive or operate machinery while using this product. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Must be over the age of 21 to purchase or consume this product.
This product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry-weight basis in accordance with the 2018 Farm Bill.
Derived from registered industrial hemp.